Connexion
Connexion
Ou se connecter avec
GoogleGoogle
Twitter Twitter
Facebook Facebook
Apple Apple     
Inscription
Ou se connecter avec
GoogleGoogle
Twitter Twitter
Facebook Facebook
Apple Apple     

BNP PARIBAS SUS EUR LW VOL EQ CL EUR ACC

Cours en clôture Fonds  -  02/02/2023
115.82 EUR   +1.80%
 SynthèsePerformancesGraphiquesCompositionCaractéristiques 
Partenaires
Stratégie du fonds géré par BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT LUXEMBOURG
The sub-fund seeks to increase the value of its assets over the medium term by investing in low volatility Eurozone equities issued primarily by socially responsible companies selected through a process aimed at reducing risk. At all times, this sub-fund invests at least 75% of its assets in equities and/or equity equivalent securities issued by companies that have their registered offices in the Eurozone. The remaining portion, namely a maximum of 25% of its assets, may be invested in other equities, debt securities, money market instruments, and provided that the investments in debt securities of any kind do not exceed 15% of its assets, and up to 10% of its assets may be invested in UCITS or UCIs. The sub-fund's strategy will focus on reducing risk by selecting low volatility securities.
Performances du fonds : BNP Paribas Sus Eur Lw Vol Eq Cl EUR Acc
Performances Historiques Glissantes au 02-02-2023
Début d'année 1 mois 3 mois 6 mois 1 an 3 ans Max
Fonds +9.12% +7.79% +12.04% +5.11% -7.87% - -4.54%
Catégorie 10.04% 8.4% 15.44% 8.73% -1.61% 14.79% -
Plus
Exposition par type d'actif au 30-09-2022
Long Court Nets
Actions 100.77% 0% 100.77%
Liquidités 0.52% 1.29% 0.77%
Plus
Parts du fonds
Nom1er Jan3 ansNotationTailleFrais
BNP Paribas Sus Eur Lw Vol Eq Cl EUR Acc9.12%0.00%NC43M EUR1.5%
BNP Paribas Sus Eur Lw Vol Eq Pr EUR Acc9.21%0.00%NC2M EUR0.75%
BNP Paribas Sus Eur Lw Vol Eq I EUR Acc9.23%0.00%NC0M EUR0.75%
BNP Paribas Sus Eur Lw Vol Eq X2 EUR Acc9.30%0.00%NC0M EUR0%
Autres fonds de la catégorie: Actions Zone Euro Grandes Cap.
 Nom1er Jan3 ansNotationTaille
29 Haussmann Actions Europe C7.70%-3.35%NC54 M EUR
29 Haussmann Actions Europe D7.70%-2.76%NC20 M EUR
29 Haussmann Actions Europe I7.76%-1.78%NC1 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq A EUR9.36%6.61%NC144 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq AX EUR9.39%6.79%NC9 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq BX EUR9.24%3.59%NC0 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq C EUR9.33%5.18%NC1 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq CX EUR9.35%5.35%NC0 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq I EUR9.46%9.21%NC49 M EUR
AB Eurozone Eq IX EUR9.47%9.59%NC0 M EUR
Plus de fonds




Copyright © 2009 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information, data and opinions expressed (“Information”) and contained herein: (1) are proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers and are not intended to represent investment advice or recommendation to buy or sell any security; (2) may not be copied or distributed without express license to do so; and (3) are not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Morningstar reserve its rights to charge for access to these Ratings and/or Rating report. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this Rating, Rating Report or Information contained therein.
Gestion
Société de gestion BNP Paribas Asset Management Luxembourg
Date de création 23-04-2021

Gérant Depuis
Laurent Lagarde 23-04-2021
Henri Fournier 23-04-2021
Description
PEA
NON
PEA PME
NON
Date de création 23-04-2021
Devise EUR
Structure Juridique SICAV
Catégorie Morningstar Actions Zone Euro Grandes Cap.
Zone d'investissement Eurozone
Benchmark MSCI EMU NR EUR 100%
Actifs nets de la part 43 M EUR au 31-12-2022
Fréquence des VL Quotidienne
Dépositaire et conservateur BNP Paribas, Luxembourg Branch
Commisaire aux comptes PricewaterhouseCoopers Société coopérati
Boîte de style Morningstar
Volatilité au 31-12-2022
Ecart-type 1 an: 18.11%
Ratio de Sharpe 1 an -1.05
Performance moyenne 1 an -7.87